Saturday 27 August 2011

University, not long now!

AHH!

So today, its Saturday 27th August, this means its exactly one month until I go off to uni. I can't believe how quickly i has come around.  I mean, this summer has gone ridiculously fast, even though it has been a pretty long summer holiday. I haven't wasted my time, although I could have done a lot more in the time I had, and there is still a lot of stuff for me to do before I go to university, and I am even going on another mini holiday again, this time to Ireland, and thats in two weeks! I have still got to figure out what I need to take, although I have brought a lot of stuff, I just really need to sort out the clothes, books and pens and stuff I need. I should start that soon, I really don't want it to be the last week and me panicking.

But I have been keeping uptodate with my YouTube, and quite proud that I have been able to upload at least one video a day in this past week, and some days two videos.

CLICK HERE to check out my channel, and why not subscribe?

I really can't believe how quick this summer has gone, and I will soon be at my Uni. I will be keeping this blog updated, but I don't know how regularly I will be able to update YouTube though.

Follow me on TWITTER to keep up with the latest.

No comments:

Post a Comment