Saturday 30 July 2011

FOREVER 21 OXFORD STRET IS NOW OPEN

Just a quick post, just to let you know that on Thursday 28th July Forever 21 on Oxford Street opened its doors. I am very excited! I will be visiting the store when I go up to London in a few weeks. Next door to the new Forever 21, Desigual, a Spanish brand opened. I have heard of Desigual before, but I find their clothes, A, Expensive, and B, Werid. They do already have two stores in London, one on Regents Street and one in Westfield, and I have been in the outlet store in Bicester village and the one at Westfield, but I find their clothes a little odd, and very overpriced, but ho hum. I do not feel that way with Forever 21, as you know I have brought a coat from there!

Forever 21 is also opening 3 more stores in the London area in the near future. One will open at the new Westfield Stratford in early September when the centre opens to the public, in a store much bigger tan the 3 story store in the old HMV on Oxford Street. Two more stores will also be opening in the Lakeside and Bluewater shopping centres.

No comments:

Post a Comment