Friday 1 April 2011

Body Shop (High Street) Review

On Tuesday, I headed into town, straight to the Body Shop to buy my Mum a Mother's Day present, for this Sunday 3rd April! The Body Shop is normally my first point of call for present for my Mum, because she loves anything Body Shop, and the message that they portray about ethical trading, makes it a good call, becuase they do not test any of their products on animals. And I always know that The Body Shop have some great offers all year round, especially for Mother's Day.


I entered the store, this was around lunchtime on Tuesday, as I entered I was greated by two sales assistants, both cheery, and both said hello, what a nice welcome. The whole store was all about Mother's Day. With some great offers, with gifts for any price range, from £5 to £30 gift sets. I knew what I was going to buy, because I knew that it was one of my mums favourite scents from the store. I headed to the Vanilla section. These product were not on offer, but I didn't mind. I picked up a shower gel, a body lotion and a body mist for my mum. I was going to buy the perfume, but I decided against it, because she already has a few perfumes. As I went over to the section, one of the women who greated me at the door, asked me if I needed any assistance/help. I didnt needed to, so I asked if I could just get these please. So she took me to the till.




At the till I asked if they had any gift bags, she showed me the bags that they had on offer, and the prices that they cost. She then told me that they had a free gift wrap service. I decided to settle for the free gift wrap, where they wrap the items in a clear plastic sheet, with a ribbon, which came in one of three colours. I chose green, but thinking, may be I should have chosen pink to go with the bag and card I got, but as Noah and the Whale would save L I F E G O E S O N.



I paid, and then left the shop, as the assistant said goodbye! The experience was really good, and I always have a good experience in the shop filled world of the Body Shop!

If you follow @TheBodyShopUK on twitter, they have the latest news on all the offers online and instore!

TWITTER
YOUTUBE

* Did you like this review? Tell me how I can improve, and comment on any store or online stores or products you would like me to review. *
Why not follow? Its free!

No comments:

Post a Comment